Being healthy is actually selfless.
It’s putting yourself first so that you can take care of others along the way.
It’s filling your cup because you can’t pour from an empty one.
Your health impacts you and everyone else around you.
Family, children, friends.
They deserve the best version of you.
And so do you.
I’m going to use myself as an example of why fitness is so important to me…
1. It keeps me as healthy as I can be day to day so that I can function at my highest level.
2. It keeps me young so that I can be active with my kids.
3. It’s sets an example to my children that will impact how they view exercise when they are older.
4. It’s a passion and a hobby that I share with my husband.
5. It improves my mood and makes me happy on a day to day basis.
My physique is a by product of exercise being a daily practice for me.
Would you believe me if I told you that I was 40 in 3 years.
See…exercise. It’s better than Botox .
In all seriousness, by valuing exercise high up on my list of daily habits it has so many positive benefits for not only me but those around me.
Health is indeed wealth.
𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲.
Being healthy is in no way selfish. It’s very necessary.